DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay for any of those in or around ATL interested in a mini meet tomorrow. I am planning on meeting up with Ronbo to get some parts tomorrow. We are meeting in ATL as it is half way for both of us. I am trying to get together and then go to D&B for lunch and to hang out for a little while.

Want to know if any ATL members are interested in showing up? I know it is last minute but wanted to extend the offer anyway.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Like I said, I'll have to check. I might beable to come around 3ish PM. I already made plans to go junkyarding with a friend, but thats probabily in the morning hours.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is all good 01Intrepid, going to have to schedule something with R0meo021 after I get back so that he can get my door panels maybe we can hook up then. Maybe have one last mini meet of the year either in Carolina or maybe get you guys to come down to my house.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys know that you are always welcome to come to the house. No need to plan a meet just give me a day or two notice and we would be more than happy to entertain any of you guys. Scott has to bring his wife however, I am dying to meet her and the little ones.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do Matt86. Yeah the new yard is really nice. All the car are elevated off the ground and all the locations of the parts are stored in a database so you can see what the yard has before you go walking around out there looking. There are about 8 first gens in the yard now. They are three really nice Sport editions. One looks perferect except the rear is smashed in about 2 - 3 feet. Interior in tact and front end intact.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yep, Pull-a-Part is great. They get some 2nd gen sludge specials in once in a while too. They had a wrecked 99 300M at one of the yards, but it was stripped clean of everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts