DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought an otis console toda but they did not have the harness.....can you guys tell me what pin connects to where.....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrads,

Hope they get the How To into the webpage soon.

sURFN

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Man good job. Daym... I had a harness and it took myself AND Intrepidatious THREE hours to install mine. Actually Intrepidatious did most of the work. ;)

I have no clue how Thrasher said this was a 30-60 minute job. What crack was he smoking? LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
3 hours! my god man! what did ya'll do? drink beer and pass out in the meantime?
sheesh...thats a 45 min job!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Actually we sorta used the harness...

looooooong story...

Either way it came out great! What we have to do on a warm day is trim just a bit more off of each other's headliner to make the fit a bit more snug; but they look and work great!

I am jealous of all the EVIC owners now, my OTIS has "Menu Envy". Who-ever said the EVIC is an "OTIS on steroids" was right! That thing is so cool! :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
djpill - so you got the EVIC too? Almost too many buttons and functions, eh? :) When the washer fluid level gets low, it WILL remind you, every single time you start the car. That's the only thing I wish I could disable, all the other stuff is cool. BTW, did yours come with the vacuum tube attachment for those long lonely nights on the road?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Vacuum tube...LOL!

for those long and lonely nights on the road..

for those who always wanted to really love thier cars...

lol!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
lol now i get it. Hahaha thats what the lady that rides with me is for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts