DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a few pictures before I will put my winter tires along with stock alu rims on. Also I will remove cat eyes covers, I need more light during winter time :)

13. imagine 22` rims on my ride ;)

Reactions: IS300M

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
nice car.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Those are BFG KDW2s,right? I'm putting a set on in the spring and they look awesome! How do you like them?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, these are 245/45/18 Goodrich g-Force T/A® KDW tires, looks good, perform even better, especially on wet surface

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intrep_ED said:
Wow! Those are amazing pics! beautiful! The sky and the trees really set it off...awesome ride! I'd have this one blown up into a big poster...

Hey Ed, PM me with your e-mail address, I'll send ya an oryginal with better resolution.

·
Registered
699 Posts
What kind of camera did you take those with? Amazing backgrounds and lighting man.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Canon 20D 85mm 1.8f and kit 18-55mm

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wow, that is really really nice. The only input I have is to put a darker shade mesh in the front and rear bumper, and black-out taillights either fully or just darken them.

Seriously, that is a superb example of the car, you should be proud!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aurbis said:
Seriously, that is a superb example of the car, you should be proud!
yea, tell it to the f...state pig, who took my DL away, 2 tickets - one for 87mph on 55, second for tinted front windows, and warning - no front license plate. Damn it !!! I have to go to court, customization - not good idea in state of IL. :reap:

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
lol, just consider it a "customization tax" oh and a "speeding tax" I think IntrepidBuS IV came up with that one...

Sorry to hear about the penalties. You know what they say..."If you wanna play..."

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
consideration taken ;) F.. them anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
exup said:
yea, tell it to the f...state pig, who took my DL away, 2 tickets - one for 87mph on 55, second for tinted front windows, and warning - no front license plate. Damn it !!! I have to go to court, customization - not good idea in state of IL. :reap:

87 in a 55, that's more daring than my first ticket. Passed a cop doing 95 on a highway. Ohio is easy on the speeders as well. I had no problem going through small downs doing 75-80 in a 35 zone.

·
Registered
931 Posts
very nice car man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts