DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
That's awesome looking, where did you get it?

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SkyHawk said:
Would you stop doing this Phil, I can't afford to spend anymore money. BTW the last pic of rear looks awsome!

You think I can afford this? I am trying to do as many mods as I can before the baby is born!

Kilometers said:
That's awesome looking, where did you get it?
Ordered the bra from brandnewauto.com

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyHawk said:
Phil, did the embroidery that says Intrepid on the hood mask, did it come like that or did you have it embroidered on there?
You know it's kind of funny, When I ordered it, there was nothing mentioned of the embroidery. I think that somebody might have backed out of a special order or something and it ended back on the shelf because as far as I know they don't just come like that. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
do you still have a hood badge Phil? is that the bulge i'm seeing on there?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Holy ****! I love the dual exaust set up! I'd love to see pics on how you routed the pipes underneath, I've been wanting to do a dual exaust on mine for awhile.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I beata firebird ina ES said:
do you still have a hood badge Phil? is that the bulge i'm seeing on there?
Yes, I was going to remove it when I debadged the trunk, but I didn't. Maybe I will. It looked like it was going to be a little more difficult to get a clean removal.

·
Registered
917 Posts
A clean removal is not easy! I think I used goo gone for about 15 minutes until my arm felt like it was going to fall off. I still have some glue there. I wouldn't worry about that bulge, it's kind of expected with a bra...no?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Ok I wasn't going to say it but damnit I hate hood bras! Phil you had the sexiest Intrepid on this site IMO. It's still pretty sexy, but when did you decide you wanted a bra? I guess it does kind of go since your rear is blacked out. Can I get a side shot?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts