DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I figured I'd start my sig page, because my car's appearance only gets worse... lol...

The only pics I've got available right now-

Depressing ones first!

Those were pics of not having washed my intrepid for 2 weeks in michigan weather. Love this state.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Wow. Cant wait to see your car clean. I wouldnt even show off those pictures.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I've got to resize the clean pictures still, I'll post them today. The clean pics are after a full detail on the exterior, I seem to have somehow misplaced 70% of the pictures of my car? Kinda pisses me off but oh well.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great White said:
Is your driver door window frame peeled back or is that just the ventvisor hanging off?
Weather stripping is going bad, thus it keeps coming off the door when i roll the window down alittle, I temporarily fix it by pushing it back on. Wicked wind noise from the drivers door though =(

I got new wiper blades since then, but the damn driver side blade never sticks to the window at anything above 30mph.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Japy said:
I got new wiper blades since then, but the damn driver side blade never sticks to the window at anything above 30mph.
You need the wiper blade wing. Hard to find, but it is a factory part for the 1st gen. It's just a small piece that attaches to the drivers side wiper arm and helps hold down the arm at higher speeds. My 1st Gen Concorde did the same damn thing. I couldn't find the wing so i bent the arm towards the window putting more pressure on the spring.

1G wipers suck...

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
this year when its snow and ice out,, the special is staying home,, im driving the van,,
maybe maybe it will finally die,,,,

·
Registered
587 Posts
Those pics are making my car cry.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
those pics are making me cry.

j/k

give her some tlc and clean her up. :fun_71:

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Japy said:
The only pics I've got available right now-
Well if you try to make one of the next meets with us here then you will have better pics!!! We want all local treps and LH models to attend and are welcome!!!

Yes you too can have pics like these!!! Come on out to the next meet and I will shoot your car!!! :frenzy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts