DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just want to get some ideas on leather seats so I'm asking all of you who have leather seats to send me a link or post pictures so I could see them!
My intrepid is a 97. so first gen. trep pics would probably give me better ideas. :)
thanks! :jester:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,749 Posts
Click on the pic of my car below to check out mine! I believe 2nd gen seats will fit in some 1st gens (someone chime in on this correct me if I'm wrong)>..

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Just get a set from a 94-97 LHS, you wll be very happy and they so class up the insides!

And they bolt in!

I got a set for my intrepid, and when i replaced it with a concord (with factory leather),i put the lhs seats in the concord!

When i replace the cord i will save the seats for the next "project"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can vouch for what GN says... you'll wonder why you didn't do it long ago. Get some black ones and they go with everything.

Well I haven't had my car for very long. But I think I might be getting some black leather seats from a 94 LHS ! :clown: Can't wait to see them in!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Leather seats are great!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Well I haven't had my car for very long. But I think I might be getting some black leather seats from a 94 LHS ! :clown: Can't wait to see them in!
They will actually be a very dark grey leather if they are coming from a 1gen, the LH didnt get black seats until the 2gen.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
O.k., as requested (and previously promised in this post space), here are the pictures of my leather seats... I've got a unique set up right now, in that I have both an LHS 'black' seat, and an Intrepid grey seat in the front of my car... (I first had a grey leather set with a bad back seat, then got the full set of LHS seats... but one seat was wet and frozen, so it was set aside to thaw and dry... just haven't put it in yet *shame*)

So, here are the pics!

You can see in the above shots that I also have the dark leather center console cover. It is not quite a perfect match to either the dark seat or the center console plastic, I'm not sure why... it came from another member here on the board, but I also have the one that came from the LHS I got the seats from... If you need it let me know. I'll clean it up. It is amazing how much nicer the padded leather console cover is than the hard plastic one.

Above is the car the seats are currently installed in. Yea, it needs a bath, and the bra needs fitment adjustments, but it is a great bra and matches the seats. You'll also notice that the interior of my car has kid seats and the like, but don't worry, those of you that are shreeking about having seats strapped down to the leather, I've got nice protectors installed... Sure, the car needs a bath, and detailed, but my wife loves it (and I sure enjoy driving it). You'll notice we like red cars... the Intrepid is red, the van is red, the Geo Metro parked at the nose of the van is red, and the Taurus (you can just see the windshield above the Intrepid and behind the van) is red as well...

(p.s. it was trash day today, and as you can see, my neighbor's recycle bin fell over, scattering newspapers all over the yards as the wind blew hard... I picked up what I could and tossed it in my secured bin)

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have something similar going on, a whole folder on my computer of online interior pix, everything from new lamborghini reventon to the old school rides.... just to get some ideas for later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts