DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
DCellBatteries said:

Seeing as I was sent the wrong shifter from one place, I now have a leather wrapped shifter for the second generation LH cars.

If anyone would like to buy it, I will sell it for $45 (what I paid) plus $5 shipping; for a total of $50.

Let me know asap!

Thanks

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
so I guess this means the cheap source for the "chrome" 300M shifter didnt workout huh? Looks like the part turned out to be the base 300M piece.

Oh well, I'm sure there's a few guys here who would love to have this leather piece for a great price

·
Registered
217 Posts
I would love to take it, but am waiting to find out some more on the steering wheel (might go junkyard hunting this weekend). If I can find a wheel soon and cheap, and if you still have the shifter I'll take it off your hands.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Take it from me Grimmster, that's a good price and a great upgrade. It feels so much better gripping that leather baby then that hard plastic piece of crap I used to have. What a difference! The steering wheel makes a huge difference too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll take it off your hands.

Lord knows mine's worn like crazy (I love Autostick).

-Heise

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to ask where the shifter can be bought? And how easy is it to remove and replace? I have a 98 ES.

BTW, I'm new here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.