DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CT Dyno Night is going to change to Lebanon Valley Dragway Test & Tune.
We will be going up on Wednesday September 13 (Weather Depending) JoeKD will be starting from the upper end of CT on I-91 and I will be starting from the south west end of CT on Rt 8. If anyone wants to meet up and convoy up there just let us know.

The Address of Lebanon Valley Dragway is

Lebanon Valley Dragway
1746 US Route 20
West Lebanon, NY 12195

Track Information :)

1/4 Mile Asphalt Dragstrip
400' Concrete Pad
Elevation = 603'
2600' shut down area

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
FYI to all, there is little to no cell reception at the track, if you were planning to meet someone do it at the gas station right when you get off the mass pike

I plan to hit tech and then right to the staging lanes as soon as I get there to get the most runs in, anyone is welcome to join me for the ride up but it has to be ~5:00 somewhere around Bradley airfield or north of there

General info: $20 to drive, $10 to watch, if you wear shorts or open toe shoes they will not allow you to drive. When you first get to the strip drive right past the main entrance and you will see the turn off road for tech 1/8 mile down on the right side, pull in there, fill out your quick paperwork and get to a staging lane, the number on your car will tell you your lane (ex: car 401 is lane 4)

They have a food stand there, typical track food of dogs and burgers but good enough to fill your belly

Anyone needs anymore info please just let me know

Ozzy, did you want to meet up with me somewhere before the pike?

Also just to let everyone know that form Springfield, Ma to NY is a free section of the pike so that's a buck or two that will stay in your pocket.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
This sucks. I just realized that I don't get out of class until 5:00 and my school is like 2 1/2hrs away. I really wanted to go too.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
It says it's 140 miles from me, bout 2.5 hours. I'm down though, it's the day before my birthday, and I got a 3 day stretch off, that being the third one. I could leave around 2:30, and meet up with you somewhere Joe.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m looking at taking route 8 north to route 20 to the Mass Pike, then to the dragway. Do you know of any meet up point off the pike, I can meet up with you there.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Everyone will be taking the Mass pike west, when you take exit B3 off the pike you turn right and there is a large truck stop there, why don't we plan to meet in the parking lot there sometime around 5:30-5:45 since that is an area that phones still work in

Ozzy, do you still have my cell #? How about you Derek? If not let me know and I will PM it over.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
For anyone that has never been to the track here are the easy directions:

Mass pike toward Albany (I-90West), take exit B3 (west lebanon), right off ramp onto Rte 22 (if meeting us then right into parking lot at end of ramp) follow Rte 22 to end (will be a little under 10 miles) and turn left onto US20, track is on the right after ~5 miles

As mentioned it is $20 for drivers, $10 for spectators (cash only)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here is the list so far (weather depending)
please add in if your going so we know who to expect to see there.

1 - Ozzy (1/4 mile Trep - yehaaaa)
2 - JoeKD - Fast Ass Mustang

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
ozzy said:
Here is the list so far (weather depending)
please add in if your going so we know who to expect to see there.

C'mon now, my Trep saw LVD more times than the mustang has :)

As for fast ass, my best is still only 13.9 @99 MPh, maybe if I can get any traction at all I can break 100MPH to end the season on a high note

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
3 - LOUD98ES - yeah 140 miles.

What time should I meet you guys off the Pike Joe?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
3 - LOUD98ES - yeah 140 miles.

What time should I meet you guys off the Pike Joe?
Bah, it's like 80-85 miles for me. Meeting at exit B3 or did you want to meet me earlier (closer)

If exit B3 then 5:30-5:45

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can meet you off B3
So far it looks good for the day, but this is New England remember.

Daytime
Mostly Sunny High
69°F

Precip
20%

Wind: NE 8 mph
Max. Humidity: 73%
UV Index: 6 High

Sunrise: 6:30 AM ET
Avg. High: 72°F
Record High: 88°F (1982)

Nighttime
Clear Overnight Low
51°F

Precip
20%

Wind: NE 3 mph
Max. Humidity: 77%

Sunset: 7:09 PM ET
Avg. Low: 50°F
Record Low: 37°F (1985)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's going to be a good day to run the 1/4.

What time off the pike to meet up with you? I want to see what time I'm going to leave Wolcott.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Yeah, I need that time too. I'm definitely coming, weather permitting of course.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts