1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
where in PA is that?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I used to live in Whitehall, grew up in the Lehigh valley.

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im in allentown. it would be pretty cool for the guys in this area to meet up. maybe over summer

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
There is a meet already in the works for early July In carlisle PA, that would be about 1.5 hours from you if you are interested.

PS i am from near Lebanon PA.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
im in allentown. it would be pretty cool for the guys in this area to meet up. maybe over summer
i would be down for that. current plan is to attend carlisle as well

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im not sure where that is gear. and CRG lol not sure what all we would do. it would be my first one. and not sure exactly where we would meet. i would HOPE for close to Allentown.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
im not sure where that is gear. and CRG lol not sure what all we would do. it would be my first one. and not sure exactly where we would meet. i would HOPE for close to Allentown.
yeah i dont know either, i have never been to a meet myself. but you said sometime in the future right? thats just what im goin off of lol

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
ohh no i know. was just sayin i might be interested if you ever wanted to have like a PA meet or something. as thats not too too far from me

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea. i do. but there is a chance i WILL be going with my friends. they have a dodge spirit R/T. would anyone be willing to meet in Allentown, or Bethlehem or one of the major cities around here?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts