DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Carlisle is 30 minutes west of Harrisburg, central PA.

I'm about 40 minutes from the Easton/Phillipsburg area. I flew out of LVA once and I think I remember it being a 45 minute drive... but I was 17 at the time so I can't really remember. Six years ago.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
oh sorry gear. lol i forgot i asked that question first. so who would be willing to make a trip into the Allentown region? we got a sheetz in bethlehem thats USSUALLY where the ricers hang out at night. but during the day its normal. and got a big lot so.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
What was the warehouse for?
It was a telephone directory warehouse for Yellowbook (formerly YellowBook USA formerly McLeodUSA Publishing). The warehouse was only open for about a year. I was laid off about 3 months after it opened, then it was shut down during a re-org of the company... The guy they had running it wasn't the greatest choice either, so it became a big money-pit. It was in the industrial park SE of town. Great little pizza place at the entrance to the park, HUGE slices of pie for lunch... lots of great Italian places in town too... I'd go back there just to eat...

·
Registered
300 Posts
I wish I still lived in PA. I grew up in the Bangor/ Wind Gap area until I moved to Arkansas three years ago. I wish I had known of forum members living near me. I could have hosted a mini meet at my home.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
the one that keeps going thru my mind is a sheetz by LVIA but idk that is ussually the place ricers hang out but it is a good meet spot

·
Registered
738 Posts
Another idea might be a local park that allows barbecues if there are any near there. That would give more options of things to do and everyone could bring a little something with them.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 60 Posts