DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
So it should be easy enough to mark where the parking lot is on the map for people to find it more easily.
yea.
Illick's Mill Park
Illicks Mill Rd & Monocacy Creek Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18017
i just types in illicks mill park and it came up but if u add this other stuff its fo sho lol

if you are comming from center street the parking lot will be on your left if you are comming from schoenersville road it will be on your right

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well, now there are more options now. Never know someone might bring family if they have any and that would give them something to do.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
yup. idk most of the interest shown has come from people my age and close to teens and 20s mainly

·
Registered
738 Posts
More interest might come up after a date is set and if it looks to be a good location. Could always all just meet at the Carlyle show too. I know the DI.net is arranging to get people there. I believe I saw a post for that somewhere.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
i hope to go to that even if i dont show my car i would like to meet the guys here which is kinda why i wanna have this. kinda get my feet wet as far as meets go. and i think craig the other guy that signed up is the same way

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
More interest might come up after a date is set and if it looks to be a good location. Could always all just meet at the Carlyle show too. I know the DI.net is arranging to get people there. I believe I saw a post for that somewhere.
well have to set a date in stone

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
yea i would like to keep it in march if possible EARLY april is possible as well but there is a meet in NC that i know some people are going to and i dont want to interfere with that

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
well the reason i havent posted a set time yet is i would like ALITTLE more interest. if you get interest you get people asking well when is it? then you can start working on a date. but we still have some time so hopefully more will show interest since. im not "hosting" like daytrepper would i would like some imput on when people are free it would most likely be a saturday like the 19th of march or the 26th or possibly april 2nd or 9th but i dont wanna go later then that

·
Registered
738 Posts
Just say you are looking to set one up in maybe the late spring some time, then people will have some idea of when and may show interest.

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
thats what i did in the other thread this thread is REALLY old posted it like when i first joined the site lol

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
if anyone has any bit of interest in attending. add yourself to the list in the other thread. the more the better!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Try posting about it in the thread for new york too, seemed there were a lot of responses from people living there, and the drive would not be to bad for them.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts