DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Uh... well yeah, Id say lets start an army on www.darkthrone.com, we can group together in a guild, build up and kick some ass... bwahaha... its kinda like a war craft turn based game, I just restarted so you dont have to worry about me being ahead of you, but im already working on making some good money... in a couple days ill be pulling like... 5 million game dollars in 1 real day.

actually, if there are people joining with when you join post in this topic what your name is and your unique link so we can click on them for each other daily and what not.

http://www.darkthrone.com/recruit.dt?uid=V30294T30277A30328A30294E30260X30277

^^^ thats mine.

oh and if anyone wants to help you can sign up through that one lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clicked your link plus invited you to the DI.NET alliance lol

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Any way you can give me more money? I NEED more money! lol. I keep training miners, and I have 2 offensive soldiers and 1 defensive soldier lol. I'm gonna get raped if somebody attacks me...

-Brandon

·
Registered
347 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
Why should I play with you guys when I can just play with myself?
As long as you wash your hands afterwards, we're fine with it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can play with yourself, but its less fun... cause if you join our alliance we can attack other alliances instead of just attacking individual people.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Peppa Boy said:
This is the finest level of nerdism ive seen in years.

nerdism? well, im just bored... theres nothing to do here except for driving lots of miles... and my car is in the shop.

i know im taking a while to level up, but im bringing in 3.5 million gold a day without atacking people

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW Guys, I would like to see you all gaining troops a day through the Recruiter. To use the recruit go to community, and click recruiter. The whole goal of the recruiter is to give you 250 troops a day, but you need to click it a those 250 times to get the credits to gain 250 troops. You can click it 350 times to get extra credits.

To make your clicking easier http://simplemoral.tripod.com/Recruiter/recruiter6.html was made so you can click 6 times in the time you could click once.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts