DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 99 LHS

and im about to get me some new bi xenon projectors and OEm hella ballasts and osram bulbs from a hidforum member

and i have tryed to remove the headlights long ago and i wasnt able to figure out how the hell i take them off in the manual i think it said there is a plug you have to remove in the fender wheel to get to a bolt and like a few under the hood

but i tink i missed something

can someone show me how the helll to remove these lighs so i can install my new HID :)

thanks

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
You have to undue the ends of the front bumper and pull them away from the headlight. First there's a 7mm hexhead screw at the tip of the bumper in the wheel well area then there's a cap in the wheel well just over and slightly up from the screw you just took out. Remove the cap and you need a 10mm socket with q 12 inch extension, get a flash light and you'll see a nut from behind the bumper end next to the headlight. Now remove the plastic fasteners that secure the top of the bumper, remove the two long 7mm hexhead bolts holding the headlights, pull the bumper away from the lights and remove the kights.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts