DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LHS / Intrepid Parts For Sale

Hey guys I'm parting out a 94 LHS for my gfs dad. He only needed the heads off the engine so everything else that is in good condition is being sold on ebay. Check the link below for all available parts so far. More will be coming in the upcomming days.

LHS / Intrepid Parts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
hmmm does it happen to have black leather seats? if so i want them. Give me a reasonable price. let me see how close you are though and will see if i can get them. only really want to do a pick up.

EDIT* Ok you would be close enough that i would swing by and pick them up on the way to PA in a couple of weeks. Let me know what they are.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seats are not black leather. They are tan in color and the driverside seat is broken. The back of it doesnt stay up. It leans all the way back not sure how hard it would be to fix. It was being held up by a milk create lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the headlights are both intact however they are quite hazzy. They would need to be wetsanded to be nice and clear again. Also there is a passanger side turn signal that is like brand new

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make me an offer, if i accept, paypal me the money and i can pull them tonight and send them out tomarrow. Also did you need both of them?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
biniecki said:
Make me an offer, if i accept, paypal me the money and i can pull them tonight and send them out tomarrow. Also did you need both of them?
Man I really don't know what to offer you bcs I don't want to lowball you , really what are you looking for , give me a ball park figure at least, depending on the shape they're in. Yes I would take both ! I have no idea of the going price since I own a 2nd Gen and these are for my parents' LHS.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ill ship both of them to you for $45. Shipping is prolly gonna be around $10 - $15 so that leaves you paying $15 per light. They are going on ebay for around $40 for a one plus the sidemarker Like i said they need to be wet sanded to be clear but other than that there is nothing wrong with them

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I have confirmed that It has made it to my account. What is this about a $15 value did u want me to put like insurance on it for $15. Im not use to the customs thing because I usually only send things in the US

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
biniecki said:
Thanks. I have confirmed that It has made it to my account. What is this about a $15 value did u want me to put like insurance on it for $15. Im not use to the customs thing because I usually only send things in the US
Yeah just put declared total value at 15 bucks please. Thanks !!

·
Registered
260 Posts
does it have the power antenna (and does it work)? If so let me know how much. Also if the pop out cupholders work, how much for them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know it has the pop out cup holders but they seem to get stuck a bit when trying to get them to pop out. As for the power antenna I dont think it has one but I'll check for you. Let me know if your still interested in the cup holders or want any other information

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Here is a list of some other parts that I have yet to put on ebay. Please let me know if you want any of these or they will be posted on ebay within the next couple of days.

Rear Passanger Door Skin
Rear Driver Door Skin
Front Passanger Door Skin
Dash Cowl
Wiper Cowl
Passanger Turn Signal
Rear Deck Cover
Interior Rear View Mirror
IP Cluster
Passanger Exterior Power/Heated Rear View Mirror
Driver Exterior Power/Heated Rear View Mirror
Headlight Swith (No Auto)
Woodgrain Radio/Climate Control Trim Piece
Glove Box

If you are looking for something that is not listed. Please ask and I will let you know if I have it or not. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts