DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah..so does anyone know how to get a temp permit or sumthing (so i can drive to work at least) for a suspended license in Illinois...the 2 tickets i got in wisconsin during memorial weekend went thru and since i'm under 21...bam...license out for a month......it sux cuz u got ppl with dui's n stuff and i get treated the same...which is unfair......so now the trep is chilling next to da house, with new audio in it, i just got my headliner painted black and new tires and now i'm screwed. any suggestions??

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
That's seriously F'ed up man! So for 2 tickets in another state (or 2 tickets period!) you got your license suspended?

You may be able to get a hardship license, I'd call the DMV. I have no clue what the laws are in your state, but here in Texas, you have to screw up really badly to lose your license.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Wow only one month for 2 tickets? Here in nevada its 3rd ticket gets your license suspended for a year. 3 Strikes and your F'ed i know lol Although you can carry a limited license thats good for work and back with nomore than 2 occupants in the car. but if you get busted on that kiss your driving days goodbye for atleast 3 years. But Thats here in Nevada find out the laws in your County/State.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hardwareguy said:
That's seriously F'ed up man! So for 2 tickets in another state (or 2 tickets period!) you got your license suspended?

You may be able to get a hardship license, I'd call the DMV. I have no clue what the laws are in your state, but here in Texas, you have to screw up really badly to lose your license.

yeah, it sux...especially that the only place i speed in illinois is the highways...not on the streets...blahh....but in wisconsin i was relaxing n stuff and the car was flying...perfect weather and i got carried away i guess:/....i'm gonna call the secretary of state and see what i can come up [email protected]#%%^&*&^%...

ps. DMV in my location has like the worst team of ppl...they screw things up left and right...just like grrr....blaahh:/

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
hardwareguy said:
Two tickets in the same weekend, is much different than getting two tickets in the same state a year apart. Usually licenses issued to persons under 21 are probationary anyways.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yeah My cousin got like 6 tickets in 2 months I dont know how he kept his license after the 5th but I was with him when he got his 6th and the cop told him that his license was going to be taken. Needless to say the kid has horrible road rage so I drove the rest of the night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts