DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lighing system

Does anyone know how to change the lighting system, if possible, on the 1st Gen Intrepid and have the fog lights and signal lights be on at the same time. Something like Dakotas and Grand ams have, while keeping the headlights off.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Originally posted by dubledwn94:
Does anyone know how to change the lighting system, if possible, on the 1st Gen Intrepid and have the fog lights and signal lights be on at the same time. Something like Dakotas and Grand ams have, while keeping the headlights off.
dont forget that us 2nd gen guys can do this with our fogs!! I dont like giving Grand ams credit for something our treps have

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: joekd ]

·
Registered
366 Posts
...so how do you do it on 1st gens? like by rewiring or what
thanks

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I don't think anyone has figured this out yet. I suppose it could be done by wiring the wires to the power that feeds the parking lights. But then they would always be on whenever the parking lights were on. No switch involved. I took out the head lamp switch and looked at it once. It is very complicated. I didn't see an easy way to do it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
how do you take the headlight controller out (thing by steering wheel) or does someone have pics of the back of it
? thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts