DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my red APC corners and my red H3 foglamps

Heres 2 pics of my purple (didnt really show up with the cam i used) Streetglow Hotwirez

Next is a pic of my subs

Last is a pic of my newest decal (its on both rear passenger windows)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Bryan:
LMAO! love the rice "burner" :D

Those hotwirez look good too
Yes, i'm rather fond of those decals :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Warlord187:
Aren't those red fog lights and corners illegal?
Yep, havent gotten pulled over yet *whew* :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the super blue corner, and headlights, plus an extra pair of chrome fog lights on each side of the license plate mounted in the grill of the car, I recently installed blue strobes all throughout my headlamp, corner, and factory fog light, all on diff settings, bad thing is, there is no way of taking a picture of strobe lights, something thats gonna have to be shown off at the next club meeting.....

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 95-TREP-ES:
I have the super blue corner, and headlights, plus an extra pair of chrome fog lights on each side of the license plate mounted in the grill of the car, I recently installed blue strobes all throughout my headlamp, corner, and factory fog light, all on diff settings, bad thing is, there is no way of taking a picture of strobe lights, something thats gonna have to be shown off at the next club meeting.....
Yeah, i cant wait to go to a meet...the cam i used does a **** job of capturing the effects of my lighting :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
what do those hotwirez plug into and are they that bright or not really?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts