DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said in my sig. thread, my girlfriend bought me a digital camera for my b-day, so I went trigger happy all weekend :cool: Here's pics of my dad's '02 R/T and mine ('00 R/T) Sorry for the background, I couldn't go anywhere with the cars, as my dad was busy doing stuff. The house besides our cars, isn't my house, it was a pizza place that didn't make it, food was horrible, lol.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Dammit, I hate our fender gap, it's gianormic !!!!!!!!! :violin:
Looking good Bimmer. Looks like the tires on your fathers' are bigger than yours(higher sidewall) or is that an optical illusion ??

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
01Intrepid said:
Keeping it in the family ah!!!! looking pretty good... You guys ever raced each other?
Not yet, but we will as soon as I have my real CAI installed ;)
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Dammit, I hate our fender gap, it's gianormic !!!!!!!!! :violin:
Looking good Bimmer. Looks like the tires on your fathers' are bigger than yours(higher sidewall) or is that an optical illusion ??
I have a big fender gap because I'm running 245/45R17 as opposed to my dad's 225/55R17(and being the original size)

CDN R/T said:
Where's Mom's R/T ?

Mom doesn't drive......My sister on the other hand drives a '00 Protege :rolleyes:

dabirdzR/T said:
looks like dad needs to donate the wheels to seb

;)
Nah...not a fan of chrome wheels. I like the 18's from the Special or the MS wheels.....

Thanks for the nice comments guys!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts