DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Do you think I should get these wheels??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want everyone's opinion on these rims I'm thinking about getting. They're not exactly what I'm looking for, but I like them. I'm only considering these particular ones because they're such a great deal. They're 18s in really great shape and they have brand new nankang performance tires. My cousin wants $400 for the set. Should I do it?

Stock photo:

Actual ones I'm looking at:

·
Registered
165 Posts
for that price, i would definately get them...just the rubber costs about what you are paying..therefore doo itt

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know if I had seen that picture online I would have skipped right over them because I don't like the way they look in the pic either. In person in the sun with tires mounted leaning against my wheels they look pretty good. I'm still undecided so I'll see how much more feedback I get and then decide.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
hell no, dont do it/..... you can get a brand new set for that price.... and that style wont look that great because they are INSET rather than flush.... just my .02

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
r0meo021 said:
hell no, dont do it/..... you can get a brand new set for that price....
Well not exactly cuz the tires alone are $91 a piece online but thanks for the input.

·
Registered
19,568 Posts
Did you say $400 for all 4 wheels with tires? Hell yeah do it!
They'll definatly look better than the stock Trep wheels, and you'll never get a deal like that again.
Then again, you could save up and get what you want...

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I like 'em, do it ;) The price is right.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Warlord187 said:
I do give it a +2 for not being a 20" rim.
HEY!!! :p

·
Registered
714 Posts
C O O L ! !
Do they come in a polished black?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts