41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
better pics!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
dang it is looking sweet, i wish you could get a sunny day and a 3.0 megapizel camera ;0... hehe looking good!

if you take the pictures i nthe mid day they quality would turn out better and step away from car.... the skirt shot was the best shot actually showed the difference.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
PiSSeR said:
dang it is looking sweet, i wish you could get a sunny day and a 3.0 megapizel camera ;0... hehe looking good!

if you take the pictures i nthe mid day they quality would turn out better and step away from car.... the skirt shot was the best shot actually showed the difference.
Agreed.... you need to take them when there is more light. And further away. Mainly I'd like to see if your front bumper follows the line as mine... Because I would to get this one from Andy Auto sports if it follows the lines better. As in the alignment of the bumper matches the skirts.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
im doin my best, all im using is a camera phone and i took those when it was the brightest out.... the main problem was that i got to many sun glares.

And jer if u meant the distance from the ground the front bumper and side skirts are the same. If u meant from the side of the bumper it sticks out a bit but not much.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
lilnIcKy said:
im doin my best, all im using is a camera phone and i took those when it was the brightest out.... the main problem was that i got to many sun glares.

And jer if u meant the distance from the ground the front bumper and side skirts are the same. If u meant from the side of the bumper it sticks out a bit but not much.
Yes that's what I meant, mine bumper is about 4 inches higher than the side skirts.... And I'm not really happy with that. So I might be looking at getting a new bumper, I guess I need one anyway because I ran my damn car into a curb when I was finishing up with a 3 hour drive...... and cracked the ****'n thing.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Jer, I never got the chance to order my super discounted one ;( I want to call him and see if I still can. I worked so hard to get those designed for us and FRIGGEN got hit by a drunk driver... I just purcahsed a decent intrepid a couple weeks ago tho ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Well jer i think im going to be joining u to get a new front bumper... sombody hit me at school today and totaled the front bumper and the left fender is all caved in. im so pissed right now. Im supposed to get all the insurance papers by tommorw so ill be taken it in the shop reall soon to see the costs for everything.

nIck

·
Registered
299 Posts
looks ite. the missing chunk is pissing me off :D

get some pics with her all waxed and good to go

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
After this wreck happend my dad said he might want me to sell the trep. were still fixin it up, but he said since we live in iowa and snow will be commin soon, he dosnt want to put up with the bodykit breaking. Im not exactly for it but he did say theirs a nice dodge ram for sale by our house and im definetly interested in it. If i do sell it the price tag is gonna be for $3,000 so if anyone lives near me and is interested hit me up.

nIcK

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
How much for just the body kit, all painted and repaired? I'm sure James would love to put that on his car :gross_11:

41 - 60 of 72 Posts