·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like tough guys or something
Shot at the Lima Mall
Processed on Panorama Factory V4

Left to right:
Ali (BigDog2K7) Mike (RMF419) Dan (32Intrepid) Doug (Dudley) Mike (ScarFace)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
DANG IT i wanted to go :(

I did manage to get the new skirts drilled for the rubber weather stripping, got the LEDs into the front and back, installed the load resistors wrong, and got the front and back bumpers on and it looks goooooooooOOOoooood :) Can't wait to get it painted! The next time you guys have one of those, I will be there.

Really glad to see you guys had fun, I love that panoramic shot!!!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Mike just wanted to go golfing I think. Whenever the number four was mentioned he would look around kinda nervous like.

Trying to decide which car was nicest.

Okay, everyone please get behind the coolest car.

Just funning yall, It was a nice meet. And look forward to doing it again. Great bunch of guys. And Brittney was nice too!!! (Ali, your a lucky guy)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Great pics Doug, that panoramic one turned out nice-- Heres a couple more--seems everyone was driving and snapping pics~~

Im looking forward to the next one! We still have a few warm weeks left!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Looks like alot of fun. Great job on some of the photos.

Missing a fog light huh?

3 SEs and 2 ES ? no 1st gens and no R/T. Heck even no 300M's come on guys lol.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You have an actual panoramic camera??? Sweet! I have to sew mine together with software.

redhot said:
oh yeah, p.s. Nice pamaramic shot, I'm going to have to bring my panaramic camera to the october meet now ;)

Waiting for BigDog and Scar to post their pics.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Dudley said:
You have an actual panoramic camera??? Sweet! I have to sew mine together with software.

Waiting for BigDog and Scar to post their pics.
Mine will have to wait.
The meet was good, it was nice for BigDog and myself to have a target to pick on. For the day, Dudley took Gary's (i_beata) place in being my *****. :D

Doc, I had to be there because my CD matured on Wednesday. And to pick up my mother for the surgery.

The two on the far right with the infant is my sister (Stef), brother-in-law (Steven), and niece (Jami.)

I invited them over so that they could get jealous and eventually trade their little Focunt station wagon for say...a 300M.:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts