DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ive seen a lime green first gen trep also. It was at this car lot that sales piece of junk salvage cars that are thrown together from salvage parts. The car looked good from a distanct but looked like crap up close.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Oh by the way this was atleast a year ago when i seen the car so i dont know if its the same one also this was in Wisconsin

·
Registered
550 Posts
Someone near my friends house used to have a 2nd gen with bright pink sparkeley paint and spinning rims with matching paint accents. I think they switched the spinners out though after they weren't "cool" anymore.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Why would anyone have a lime green intrepid lol Around my place theres a 2nd gen that the guy made into to a rumble bee edition its pretty sweet , as soon as I take my car out im going to meet him

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yea the lime green one i seen caught my eye. It looked so good from a distance and the color went good with the car but when i got up close the paint job looked like ****. The lot that had the trep i seen had maaco doing the cheapest paint jobs possible on there cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts