DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been studying up, and I wanna get projectors on my sxt 03, but I'm kinda confused as to what they come with, just the halos? Do I have to buy some led bulbs yet? And what's a good bright bulb setup within the treps harness capabilitys I do t wanna fry a harness

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
They usually come with just some run of the mill H1 bulbs. A lot of people do HID upgrades ranging from 4300k to 8000k normally (Yellow to blue)

They are really easy to wire because they come with an adapter from the stock 9005/9006 set-up that just plugs right in. The only thing you'll need to wire are the LED halos and the 3 little LED angel eyes or whatever you call them. I personally wired them to my orange turning signal lights to turn on when my headlights are on, but not when the turning signals are on.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok, yea the eBay posting had zero info on them, thanks. I can't wait to get them. So your saying you wired the lil dots just to shine one the corner when you signal, like the the early to mid 90's buicks? Do they flash? That's an awesome idea

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Oh ok, yea the eBay posting had zero info on them, thanks. I can't wait to get them. So your saying you wired the lil dots just to shine one the corner when you signal, like the the early to mid 90's buicks? Do they flash? That's an awesome idea
It's how you want to wire them. You can wire them into your turning signals if you want or you can just leave them not wired up at all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts