DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll just let the pictures do the talkin...

I did it all myself, cost me 60 bucks, some elbow grease, and about 4 hours of time. Theres a couple small bubbles here and there, but for a first time job, I am REALLY pleased with the results. :bouncgrin

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already drove with it at night, and i can see out the mirrors too just fine... I'll post some interior pics up later on tonight or tomorrow, im gonna go see transformers in a few. :band:

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
great movie!
BigDog2k7 said:
Already drove with it at night, and i can see out the mirrors too just fine... I'll post some interior pics up later on tonight or tomorrow, im gonna go see transformers in a few. :band:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Patel.748 said:
Good luck driving at night.

Dave :evilking:

yeah, that was the first response from quite a few people when i got mine limoed out.

its not any different at night, besides the fact that a freaking big rig can tailgate you now, and it wont blind you.

i can back my car into my tiny garage in the black of night using only my rear and side views and still not roll down the windows.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was actually thinking of putting limo tint in my car, but they wont even allow anything close to that here... there is light, medium dark and limo tint, medium and dark are alredady illegal here... damn NM.... well I have medium in mine and its awesome too. cant see anything from the outside, but still clearly from inside.... my girlfriend has dark ones in here sunfire (I know.... ), I actually had some trouble backing up in the dark with it, since the light for backing up in the sunfire is shitty as hell too...

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Here in Florida you can only go to 15%. Any darker it's illegal. 15% is still border lining but you can get away with it if you tell the cop you bought it like that. I asked a cop why and he told me because they can't see inside. Yet it's alright for trucks to have the tint that has a picture of nascar or something on the back windshield. I need to get my windows tinted. Just knowing that people can look inside my car kinda scares me.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Patel.748 said:
Good luck driving at night.

Dave :evilking:
its only a problem at night when its downpouring.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the replies guys! Transformers was badass the reviews were all right. look for interior pictures sometime tonight, i just woke up a little bit ago (looooooong night :bgking: )

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
can you do me a favor. Durning the day have the front of the car face the sun and take a snap shot from the rear i would like to see how much light comes in. cause i have limo on the back and 35% on the front i would like to see if there is a big difference before i drop 300 bucks to redo my tint like that

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its been really cloudy out the past couple days, but, the inside of my car is DARK

1 - 16 of 16 Posts