DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figures, Ford always seems to be the last one to catch on.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
01Intrepid said:
GMC already makes a BPS Deville......... The Presidents' Deville Limo is a BPS car!!!!!!!!

Did you read it? Because you obviously missed where it said theese vehicles will make them available to the open market, so any joe shmo who can afford it, can pick it up, like a dealer option. Instead of custom special order.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
EvilDeadFan said:
Did you read it? Because you obviously missed where it said theese vehicles will make them available to the open market, so any joe shmo who can afford it, can pick it up, like a dealer option. Instead of custom special order.

NO did you read it? Read my 1st reply then read this!!!
"Ford's new Lincoln Town Car BPS (which stands for Ballistic Protection Series) will be available in late summer for $140,000. And " GM's Cadillac division plans to introduce an armored Deville by year's end. (So they are saying that they don't already make this car!!!!!!!!!) Details on pricing are not yet available.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the first ever armored vehicle I ever heard of was a Chevy Suburban on TLC back around 94. It was bomb/bullet proof, all that great stuff. They never disclosed a price, because it WAS NOT open for just anyone. It was only used by Government people, and so on. As for Chrysler's armored cars, hell if I know. I drive a ****ing DODGE, known to with stand any hell I could put it through, so it's armored evidently.

If everyone has a Armored car these days, it would make pimp's jobs harder.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I saw some segment on this show with funk master flex about a company in cali that will bullet proof a car and ****. It was really interesting, they were doing excusion i think. Cant remember the cost but it was certainly a hefty amount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts