DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a couple months ago, i was following my bro in our 87 5.0 mustang.
so we come to a greenlight and he makes it through but i dont, so i stopped and was like FU**. i had my grandmother in the car:9lame: and she's like well catch up to him, he doesnt know were he;s goin. so here comes this red trans-am that pulls up beside me, and the guy gives me that look like (you can touch this.) so i was like whatever a**hole.
light turns green ( he thought i wasn't gonna race).
i nail it.
i get to about 50 before he realizes what happened then he nails it(that **** was loud) and by now i'm doin 70. he started relly catchin up by the time
i had to stop for the next red light. so we both stop and he rolls his window down and says damn dude what's that thing got in it?
i say "de-tuned mustang cobra motor"
he says "that thing pretty quick for a grandma car"
light turns green.
(were not gonna race cuz i'm going left)
end of story.

of course if it was a tru race i would have lost lol

here's a vid of the lincoln

zh7mKD7om2o&feature=related

it's fun driving a sleeper:biggrin:

·
Registered
931 Posts
You'd lose to a stock trans-am, and that E class doesn't look like a sports car either, but will run low ti mid 12 second 1/4 miles all day stock. If your continental had like 400 HP, that'd be a sleeper right there.... you should get on that!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I love the sleeper cars...thats why I love to drive the trep....

I let this girl drive my car around last tuesday...and waste gas because she had nowhere in particular to go...just wanted to see how much gas i would let her waste...lol..about a 1/8th of a tank...she says "damn your car is fast"...

lol...doesnt stop there tho...ive beat all types of maximas...altimas...shyt ive beaten a crown vic p.i before....lls...it was the police...wanted to see if i could outrun him for a few miles...
o,and i raced my cousin...on a 2way street single lane...lol...first time he let me get into the lane going the right way because for some reason he thought he would fly past me and jump into my lane by a longshot if a car was to come...lol...then i bussd his ass all three races...lol...he had an '02 Taurus...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts