DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a cloth interior and noticed a lint/dust/thread/hair build-up on my seats. I bought a lint mitt which works just like a lint brush (y'know, the ones with the one-way nap). Now my interior looks new again. Available cheap almost anywhere.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
RapidTransit said:
I've got a cloth interior and noticed a lint/dust/thread/hair build-up on my seats. I bought a lint mitt which works just like a lint brush (y'know, the ones with the one-way nap). Now my interior looks new again. Available cheap almost anywhere.
Holy cow!! I got into my car afterwork tonight. Reality then hit me; I need to get rid of the dog hair and dust off of my seats. Thank you Rapid for posting this. My wife has a lint brush in the bedroom.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Lint Mitt or Brush on Cloth Seats

crombiekid23 said:

Holy cow!! I got into my car afterwork tonight. Reality then hit me; I need to get rid of the dog hair and dust off of my seats. Thank you Rapid for posting this. My wife has a lint brush in the bedroom.
You're welcome. Swipe it and keep it in your glove compartment. :biggrin:

My wife still dosen't know that her eyeglass lens cleaning wipes are in my digital camera case. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts