DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some nice frames for purchase! :)
here

and you get them from
here

Dont have a Mopar one :( Waaah

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I found a nice chrome frame with the word didge and the ram heads in red at advance auto for $20.00. It really livens up the rear license plate area.

I'll send a pic as soon as I get my damn digital camera back...

moral of this story..don't loan out your toys to anyone!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
YOO Joe, I think i have the same exact frame. I got mine from PEP boys for 20 bux back in February.

heres the pic:

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by joekd:
I found a nice chrome frame with the word didge and the ram heads in red at advance auto for $20.00. It really livens up the rear license plate area.

I'll send a pic as soon as I get my damn digital camera back...

moral of this story..don't loan out your toys to anyone!!!
I have the same one... It's a chrome plate with the DODGE RAM head on each side of the bottom corner, and DODGE in the middle... It looks really good. It's $14.99 at the advance auto in SC

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
This is my front tag..... I have a glass tag with the DODGE logo in the middle in red, and that $14.99 Chrome tag on top of it..... I also added a clear bubble tag to keep the bugs off of it.....

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: 01Intrepid ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i was gonna get that frame, but i perfer the smoked license plate covers i got instead for $2.99 a piece :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I also have the chrome liscense plate frame witht he red ram logos, its a nice frame, adds a classy look

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Originally posted by pimped3point3:
i was gonna get that frame, but i perfer the smoked license plate covers i got instead for $2.99 a piece :rolleyes:
Yea, I had the smoked bubble license plate cover. But a Clear one makes the red on the glass background looks so much better... So I moved the smoke license cover to the rear, and bought the $2.99 bubble clear from advance to protect the chrome dodge and glass tag from bugs.And not to mention small/big rocks.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts