DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I went ahead and paid for the set-up to have my Lister Intake Logo produced by a local decal shop. That's right, the stupid thing is costing me $50 ($25 set-up + $22.50 for one decal + tax). They tell me the price per decal will drop with a larger order. Here's a pic of what it looks like. Note: this is NOT a scan of the actual decal - this is the graphic the decal is being based on.

...I'm not sure if it would look right on a red intake. Anyway, I'll post this in Buy/Sell/Trade in case any of you L_intake builders would like to add it to your main tube.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I have been away from the forums for a while. I didn't know you had this in mind. Next time try www.stickerguy.com

500 stickers for $50

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SoBL94 said:
I have been away from the forums for a while. I didn't know you had this in mind. Next time try www.stickerguy.com

500 stickers for $50
I checked the site out, but that's not exactly what I was looking for. These are vinyl rub-on decals like helmet graphics.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Geez

Geez Im flattered, that is a very good LOGO!

Nice Job!

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
I know its too late R/T, but I re-did your logo. Cleaned up the edges and added a bit of 60's muscle car flare with the arrow. :)

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweeeet! Too bad they're already setting up the original. I like the addition of the arrow!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts