DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I went ahead and paid for the set-up to have my Lister Intake Logo produced by a local decal shop. That's right, the stupid thing is costing me $50 ($25 set-up + $22.50 for one decal + tax). They tell me the price per decal will drop with a larger order. Here's a pic of what it looks like. Note: this is NOT a scan of the actual decal - this is the graphic the decal is being based on.

...I'm not sure if it would look right on a red intake. If any of you L_intake builders would like to add this to your project, post your interest here and I'll see how low the price can go. I'm positive it'll be under $20.

BTW - major props to Steve Lister for designing and building the first L_intake, and for making it available to all. I'm not out to make any money here and the name is used without permission.

I will make some of these decals available to the board administrators to use as member premiums or whatever.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That looks pretty cool. I could get them made here for alot cheaper than that though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts