DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think this one has been done before, either way I like it! Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still need to staple the leather to the underside and clean it up but I really wanted to see what it looked like.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,823 Posts
Niiiice

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Personally, I think it should be the other way around: black on the outside, taupe on the inside (to match the pro ams). Not entirely sure it fits by itself either way, but that's an awesome first. How exactly did you do it?
This, but it still looks great. When I had my(which you have now ;) ) pro-am's I had planned to have that done but it never happened. I think the person still has my LT and Slate armrests too!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I like it, and it makes sense to do it the way Bobby has done it.
If you use your armrest, the Dark Slate will not show dirt as badly, or as quickly as the Taupe.

Way to go!!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
/\ /\ /\ X2

And, If you really wanted to be critical, The console itself should have been Dark Slate.

The contrast is just right for my taste.

·
Registered
15,096 Posts
Very, Very classy.

Late!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks yall! Yeah the reason I did it this way is the lt taupe one I had was marked in the middle. Plus like Tom said the lt taupe in the middle gets dirty quick! My favorite part of it is that I put black thread on the lt taupe leather and lt taupe thread on the black.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Thanks yall! Yeah the reason I did it this way is the lt taupe one I had was marked in the middle. Plus like Tom said the lt taupe in the middle gets dirty quick! My favorite part of it is that I put black thread on the lt taupe leather and lt taupe thread on the black.
I see that now... Still, a great job and yes, One Of A Kind!

·
Registered
706 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
This, but it still looks great. When I had my(which you have now ;) ) pro-am's I had planned to have that done but it never happened. I think the person still has my LT and Slate armrests too!
Is that me? I didn't remember if we ever actually started that one. I know someone gave them to me to work on, but for some reason I thought it was Gorm.

It really isn't that difficult to do, just really really tedious. Takes forever to restitch that style by hand.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Is that me? I didn't remember if we ever actually started that one. I know someone gave them to me to work on, but for some reason I thought it was Gorm.

It really isn't that difficult to do, just really really tedious. Takes forever to restitch that style by hand.
I believe it was you, I had given them to you at Dan's in Ohia a couple years back. I had forgotten all about it until this thread came up. I have no use for one anymore now that Bobby has the Pro-Am's I had.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts