DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well. yesterday i was at a DIY car wash. finished up. went to get it and my car alarm had lockedt the doors while my keys were in the car. so i was stuck.... i remembered that i had a spare key in my wallet... thought i was gonna be fine and i look and see that the key is not going all the way in BOTH door locks... someone had stuffed wood into my locked in hope of locking me out my car.... dunno how long its been like this cause for the past 2 months ive been using the alarm to get in and out. so i tryed using my antenna to get in the car... no luck.... asked a local crack head for a hanger and he had one stashed. finally got in my car while it was starting to get dark.... having tints suck went your trying to get in with a coat hanger. :brutal_01 soooo no. i have 2 door locks and a trunk lock that have **** stuck in them.... good anti theft if someone finds my key...but its not good if my battery dies ...wont be able to get in the car at all without a coathanger.... how card is it to change the locks and doesn ayone have any with a key? or know how much they run for? :brutal_01

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
isnt there a extra key remote for your alarm. there should be 2 or 3 remotes. a friend of mine tried this and it worked. If u lock your keys in the car and u have a set of spare keys with remote at home. call home. let them get your spare keys. Now here is the fun part. Let them use there cell phone on speaker phone. put your phone on speaker phone. Let the person with the spare keys call your phone. Let them push the unlock button to the cell phone then u hold your cell phone to the car. The doors will unlock. THATS RIGHT. Both cell phones have to be in speaker mode. the person with the spare keys will have to hold the unlock button down up to there phone and your doors will unlock. Sounds funny. i tried it for the hell of it and it worked. I had my dad drive around 3 blocks. I did that and my car doors unlocked. I WAS AMAZED.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I dont know why that would work I thought the remote was infrared? Maybe the speaker can transmit this, that is freakin crazy. It would be similar to be able to change your tv station by using your phone. Good magic trick for a group of people!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts