DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight on the way home from Shadowvox's place I was driving up I75 when all of a sudden i hear the whine of a car zip past me like i was driving away from him backwards. I decided to let him be my speed buddy and jump on the gas, i matched speeds with him at 90 mph and at 95mph i pull up next to him, i hear him either down shift or tromp on the pedal and start to literally inch away... like the car was 'givin her all she's got cap'n"!

I bury the pedal and a couple seconds later I see him in my rear view mirror and i'm at 115 mph lol

Chalk another kill for Raptor! :brutal_46

-Tom

·
Registered
758 Posts
yeah speaking of food, im craving some white castle but the closest one is about a 35 min drive
but there is one is process of going up about 10 min from my house

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,537 Posts
Lol, glad to see another Dodge whoop a foreign vehicle.

With that pic of bread youve got me thinking Taco Bell about now....

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's interesting because seeing the picture of the chinese guy, i got hungry for dogs..

coincidence? i think not. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow, thats interesting...what generation Legend was it? I owned a 94 Legend before I had to get the 04' SXT from my dad. I always remember beating the hell out of the intrepid; I had my Legend pegged past 140mph. I'm not bashing Intrepid's by any means but I will say that the Legend is one of the finest Acura's ever made and I still prefer it over my Intrepid.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
why do people get so defensive over someone else losing to a trep? No MikeDiaz, i don't want to race for cash, if I had cash laying around to do that, i'd put it into a new faster car. Your very first post is in this thread as well, so that leads to trolling. Begone.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I wasn't getting defensive per say, but I was annoyed at the fact that someone called a Legend "ricer". To me that's just someones uninformed opinion about the car. The Legend was the luxury vehicle for Acura and by no means a race car, same situation for the Intrepid except for the whole luxury part.

Personally I was just interested in what kind of Legend it was :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hell, Legends sure are rice...

Hi Kids. Todays lesson is simply "think before you speak in hopes to not sound like such a dumbass" :grlaugh:

Ps. :bsflag:mad: intrepid beats legend. I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We don't have to race for cash, but it sure would be nice. You don't want to try me at all? Not trolling, I've been on here before since I'm a Chrysler silver certified tech. I work on Intrepids quite often.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts