DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after reading how all you guys did your own tail lights i had to try to 1 up everybody...lls...

http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.21264644&folder=Inbox&partId=2

i used metallic black spray paint....everybody loves the way it looks...and i didnt do a bad job...considering that i did the whole thing without even removing the lights...couldnt get the wire that held the actual light bulbs to disconnect...from the stupid brace...

still gotta do some sanding...and i ran out of spray paint at the end...and ive painted about 3 coats overtop of my blinker lights in the rear...and i can still see them perfectly...they still shine bright...
thinkn about painting the whole entire thing...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
o...and excuse the whyte trail that kind of looks like....lol...you know...

it was the tape i used...need to wipe it off...with water...

Feel free to comment...lol...need some feedback from the people i look up to...lls...modification wise...

·
Registered
298 Posts
after reading how all you guys did your own tail lights i had to try to 1 up everybody...lls...

http://webmail.aol.com/38159/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.21264644&folder=Inbox&partId=2

i used metallic black spray paint....everybody loves the way it looks...and i didnt do a bad job...considering that i did the whole thing without even removing the lights...couldnt get the wire that held the actual light bulbs to disconnect...from the stupid brace...

still gotta do some sanding...and i ran out of spray paint at the end...and ive painted about 3 coats overtop of my blinker lights in the rear...and i can still see them perfectly...they still shine bright...
thinkn about painting the whole entire thing...
Dude, you posted a link to your webmail. Only you can view that. There should be a how to on posting images somewhere around here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry bout that...lol...and the week wait...lol...kinda funny if you ask me...but here goes...

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
How about a picture from the back so you can see the whole car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts