DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This started out as a yard run for Cokey11 and myself, but since then, we've had a lot of interest. There's some MAJOR yards out in London, ON that Cokey knows about, so we're going to have a meet out there, and grab lunch or something.

Attendees:

-Touareg208
-Cokey11
-Avenger
-ConcordeFreak
-Mmcintyre11 or something
-Red r/t

Potentials:
-LinuxGlobal

Anyone else interested? London's about 2 hours west of downtown Toronto.

Anyone heading (Concordefreak, etc) are welcome to ask any of us for rides.

We're also planning to do modding in the junkyard parking lot, hehe.

I'll be bringing my SLR camera to do a major photoshoot with all the Treps...

Whoever else wants to come, please post here and PM either myself or Cokey your cell # so we can get in touch closer to the meet. Cokey, why don't you pick a meeting spot for all of us and a tentative time (9:00am?) for us all to meet in London. We'll grab a bite and stuff, make a day of it.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Coming, but 90% chance my Intrepid won't be there.......it's kinda snow-locked by 3 feet of snow in the back yard.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I would like to come but I need like 3 tanks of gas to come and then return home... and if you guys meet at 9 AM I would have to leave Montreal @ around 4-5 AM... I'll think about it since I would love to meet some of you guys and go to some yards.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Set the cruise at 120... you should make it here on one tank! We'll buy you lunch if you come out.

It'd be fun!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I hope I'll get better mileage cause if I don't that's 3 and 1/2 tanks... anyways, Now that I checked how far away it is, forget it guys... we will get a chance to see each other some other time. The only guy from the list that I met is Rob(Avenger).

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Hey, Touareg...you forgot the disclaimer at the bottom! I haven't been to these yards in a very long time, so please don't hold me responsible if you don't empty your bank account!

I was thinking the easiest place to meet would be the truck stop just south of the 401 on Highbury Ave. 9:00? You guys going out drinking the night before? Yards open at 8:00! How about 6:30...have some breaky before.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I may be up for that on the 22nd.. I'll have to check the weather forecast as well..

Hey Cokey11, maybe if I do, I could get the cluster and mirrors from you.

Let me know what time you're meeting up.... I'm about 2 hours east of Toronto, so I would be hitting the road plenty early.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey, Touareg...you forgot the disclaimer at the bottom! I haven't been to these yards in a very long time, so please don't hold me responsible if you don't empty your bank account!

I was thinking the easiest place to meet would be the truck stop just south of the 401 on Highbury Ave. 9:00? You guys going out drinking the night before? Yards open at 8:00! How about 6:30...have some breaky before.
How about an easy place to stop at with a street number and street for Map quest/GPS cause I have no idea where that is

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
How about an easy place to stop at with a street number and street for Map quest/GPS cause I have no idea where that is
This place is about as easy as it gets. 401 to Highbury ave ( 2nd exit in London ) you 'll see the BIG truck stop ( Flying J ) on the south side of the 401, get off on Highbury south...you can't miss it!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hey RED RT, where are you coming from, Kitchener? You can meet us at a 401 exit and we can continue the rest of teh drive together. 5-6 Treps on the highway must be fun.

I'll be getting on the 401 at Mavis Rd in Mississauga, exit 340, then driving the 401 all the way. I'm sure we could get Avenger and McIntyre to meet us on the highway somewhere...

1 - 20 of 109 Posts