I finally got my car back on the road today. It has been in my garage since Thanksgiving. Here is what I found wrong with it: bad egr valve, camshafts out of time, sticking valves, damaged/severly worn lobes on both cams, valve lock half off of a valve stem, scoring in the #2 cyl.bore, and wore out rod bearings, plugs and wires. Did it all myself, (first engine rebuild), and now it runs better that it ever has before. While I had it all apart I also did the streering rack bushings and inner tie rod bushings. Also changeD the trans fluid and filter with afresh gasket. It was a lot of work but well worth it.