DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been lurking on this site for quite a while now and finally got around to posting. Just wanted to thank everyone for being such a generous fount of knowledge on the boards here.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
How do you like that SRT-4??? Im thinking about picking a used one up maybe a few years down the road. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The SRT-4 is a blast to drive. It's doesn't have the plusher ride of the Intrepid, but it is very quick. I'm really glad I got it.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
WELCOME!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Hi ho 'treper. this board is here to share our ideas and help eachother out :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
welcome trep r but one ? whats a SRT-4?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Welcome.
Dj, wait to get the 2004 models as they will have an extra 10hp (i think) and a lsd. Much more traction and a few more horses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The simplest answer is that an SRT-4 is a turbocharged neon. Cut a nostril in the hood of a neon, bolt on a huge basket handle on the trunk, and presto! You have a SRT-4. Seriously, though, it's been a great car to have. JCman is right, the 2004 model should have a few more ponies, and an LSD. I think a sunroof is also an option. If there are any other questions about the SRT I'll do my best to answer. Here is the official site:

http://www.dodge.com/srt-4/index.html

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
AWESOME!! More So CAL guys are starting to show up. Welcome aboard WileESmith!!! Look forward to the next SO CAL MEET!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts