DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Longtime lurker, decided to post

843 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  BowTieGuy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been registered on the board since like last august, but never really posted until now.

My name's Steve, I'm from Syracuse NY but currently am in Rochester since I go to RIT.

I drive a green 95 es, with the 3.5, and almost 76,000 miles on it. I don't really have much in the way of mods in it yet, because it keeps breaking (last year the tranny kicked my ass).

Well, I guess thats it for the intro.

#3 · (Edited)
Hi, Steve. Welcome! This is eerie...I used to have (well, I still kinda have it) a '95 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.5L. It sits in my garage right now with somewhat charred due to an engine fire. Listen, man...not to jinx you or anything, but don't install any amps anytime soon or attend any DI.net meets until your car has past 80k miles. Engine fires are no fun, believe me. Oh yeah, and make sure your car's fuel rail recall has been taken car of...just in case.

Oh, and HEY!! Welcome to the boards! We hope you enjoy your stay and learn lots about your car (I know I did). :biggrin:

#7 ·
first day here for me too i also have been lurking since ive had my car (about 2 months) have gotten alot of ideas well just introducing myself

#8 ·
Welcome to the board!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.