DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you jump on these because if you don't I might. Have to find out about shipping thou!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I need two new Special rims. Two of mine are rashed to all hell, spokes and all. Anyone wanna split the auction with me? lol...
I can't believe those were actually used on the car. The one pic that shows the back of the rim is as clean as my spare which has never been on the car!

·
Registered
164 Posts
There’s 4 days left in the auction!
Don’t bid on them until the last minute or you’ll just bring the price up.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
OneSpecialM said:
I need two new Special rims. Two of mine are rashed to all hell, spokes and all. Anyone wanna split the auction with me? lol...
I can't believe those were actually used on the car. The one pic that shows the back of the rim is as clean as my spare which has never been on the car!
I see you're winning. Good luck on them!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
buschman said:
Why would you post an e-bay auction on something you want to bid on?

:icon_ques

Mike
I fell in love with those rims from the first time I seen them on the 300m way back, I'm looking to put Black 20'' rims on my ride not 18s, Thats why I did the post so my fellow DI members could jump on them...

·
Registered
537 Posts
i wonder how much they will sell for.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Oh Man those Are Clean. The tires almost look new. You may Have Some Competition Onespecialm. But youll probably Get off Easy this time because I just Spent 250$ on Subs. But No Gaurantees. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
People from Missouri are not slow, most of us anyway. The "MO" stands for Money Order. Come on guys. Also look out some of us might have been watching them for a couple of days now and going to pounce when time gets close.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts