DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that havent nociced on the other site, I have started looking at the 04-06 GTO's. I was cursed by my dad, Every 2 years or so he has to get a different car and I just hit the 2 year mark like 2 weeks ago. I've done quite a bit to my car and gratly enjoyed it while I have had but i thing its time for something newer. Another thing is I have recently moved into a nicer town so I don't have to worry as much about my car.

The intrepid will most likey demodded and sold. I have a coworker thay may be intrested it it, and if not, I may either offer it to my brother os put it up for sale on the sites.

So here is what I am currently looking at:

2004 Pontiac GTO

That blower looks right at home :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Honestly, it looks just like every other car nowadays. How in the hell is that A JUDGE????

·
Registered
946 Posts
Yea I'd say that one would be a winner for me!! Would have to be a manual before I would buy it but hey its ur ride. Anyways goat looks great!! The blower does look like its right at home in that engine bay which is nice. The pods on the dash my buddy has them and those only come from austrailia from what I have heard. You have to wait alittle while for them to come in its a holden/gm oem part in austrailia I guess. I heard they were a pain in the butt to install cuz you have to take apart soo much of the center console just to get to that area. All an all looks like a great ride imo the red leather the 17's <<-- great on the track and easier size to find slicks for. I'd say go for it ask the owner if he rides along for a couple hard launches just to make sure nothing shows its face under acceleration and maybe work a deal with him.

Whats the miles??

Ahhh never mind I see 34,xxx on the clock not too shabby.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I always thought those were pretty cool cars. But damn... that is a really nice looking interior. Very racey!!! I wonder if Pontiac is kicking their heads for not going retro with the GTO though. You know, like how the Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro went. They could have done something like that.

But thumbs up on the GTO. Very nice.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I always thought those were pretty cool cars. But damn... that is a really nice looking interior. Very racey!!! I wonder if Pontiac is kicking their heads for not going retro with the GTO though. You know, like how the Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro went. They could have done something like that.

But thumbs up on the GTO. Very nice.
They kinda went retro, just did it a different way. They made it like they did with the original GTO, a plain jane Tempest with a big V8 in it. Nothing else interesting, just a small car with a V8. Which is why the new GTO doesnt stand out at all amongst the crowd like the Mustang does.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
GTO: Powerful drivetrain, great handling, very fun to drive....but bland styling...something GM hasnt been good at for a number of years IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts