DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime over the summer I want to find a set of FRONT ONLY black 300M leather heated seats. I have a set of rears, just the front's weren't in good enough condition for me to get them. I really don't want to deal with shipping, but would be willing to do pickup or meet or work something out.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Hey Dan,

It's Dave from OSU. Just wondered how bad the fronts were, cause I was looking for a front set as well. I got a set of rears sitting at the garage at home too. Let me know which yard you went to so I can scope it out. Oh yeah, we also are moving out of our old house and moving to Westerville. We bought a house near Polairs, pass Africa Road near the new housing projects on Tussic Road. Let me know, we might be able to meet up and get a few shots of our cars and kick back a few beers. :)

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live right off county line, not far from there.

The yard was cantley's auto salvage, but that was several months ago (before spring break) and it was peeling, so not somehting you could really fix. I also stripped pretty much everthing worthwhile out of it that was left but they could have new stuff, who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts