DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im stillllllllll trying to locate a good 1993 PCM. someone somewhere has to be parting one or know where one is...?? text me 217 737 0942 or PM or email me or something?? anyone??

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have the part number from the Parts Catalog (pdf on this site I believe) they often come up on ebay with the p/n from various yards that sell there. Make sure the seller has high 90s' to 100% feedback rating. Make sure they have good pictures and that the housing isn't cracked or connector damaged. The prices are all over the map. I think I've even gotten one for just $40 or so before. You can search the "Sold" listing for Intrepid/PCM/ECM or any of the year part numbers from the Parts Catalog to see what they have been selling for. As time goes on, fewer are available.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
car-part.com yards/results/locations dont have any of these ECM's near enough to me. i dont need parts yard recommendations, those wont help me at all. i woulda already been down that road a year ago if it would help, and......... i have no electronic forms of payment no debit card, no bank account of any kind. i ruined all that for myself long long ago years ago.

i need to find a person who is parting one of these cars out, or specifially has an ECM to sell/trade to me. directly. no other way really at all. with my current/past finanical situation and location. etc. i need to locate a parts car, or someone parting one of these LH platform cars out... a Feb 2, 1993 and later production date(According to factory Chrysler specs/sheets info), and maybe 94 or early 95 model years also... this is federal/48-state. no security system. basic base model 3.3L with ending digits of 427 on the module housing case.. and is the early years of this LH platform of these cars specifically, 1993 to 1995, mayber., text me 737 0942 in 217 if you have a car you are parting out feb 2 1993 to 1995 model year or one where one is being parted, or know where a ECM for one of these is at? anything else and youre just wasting our time. both, totally. i xcant do eBay, i cant do online buying shopping that requires a credit or debit card of any kind. i need to find a person who has a parts junk car, or has an ECM to sell and mail directly to me. and thats really it,. no other real options or ways about this, here. if you don't have a parts/junking car, or an ECM from one of these early first years of the LH platform cars, or/and cant mail one to me then theres nothing we can do.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a spare one e mail me [email protected]

hi Bob i am interested and am stillll looking for one of thes ECM's if yours is still maybe avaialable can we figure out something you think> maybe? hopefully? thank you,
Randy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
totally does not help one bit at all,. if i was able to do this at all, then I'd have done it a year ago.. thi is not the help or info i am needing or looking for. I NEED AN ECM FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS A PARTS CAR OR AN ECM ITSELF TO SELL ME! ITS REAL A SIMPLE HERE! i dont have a cvard or dont have a bnak account of any kind or type. i have no yards close enoguh to me that i an get to without a vehicle, and also one that does not want a fortune $$$ way more than i can afford or would sanely give for an old high miles ECM that i have no way to test or know is actually any good first,. too much gamble/risk in this case, for the higher $$$$ risk,

Plenty listed on car-part.com. Used.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
hey there,., hmm.. ok, well this is all great info and such here,, but,.......... in my case here, i really cannot use any of it to help me acquire a - good/replacementor anything- ECM for this car right now here..

If you have the part number from the Parts Catalog (pdf on this site I believe) they often come up on ebay with the p/n from various yards that sell there. Make sure the seller has high 90s' to 100% feedback rating. Make sure they have good pictures and that the housing isn't cracked or connector damaged. The prices are all over the map. I think I've even gotten one for just $40 or so before. You can search the "Sold" listing for Intrepid/PCM/ECM or any of the year part numbers from the Parts Catalog to see what they have been selling for. As time goes on, fewer are available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts