DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a nice forum here. I have not been successful at find a forum of similar quality as this for the Concorde. There's a forum on Edmunds, but everyone there has migrated over to Edmunds 300M forum - one guy even hangs out on the Concorde forum just to advise people when they initially post there to go over to the 300M one for a bigger audience.

I know these cars are all *very* similar, but I have some Concorde specific things of interest - for example, I successfully (and very easily) transplanted the gage cluster from an LHS over to my '99 Concorde. 300M and LHS owners couldn't care less about that, and Intrepids already come with similar retro-looking gages (although I don't think they're electroluminescent).

Anyway - are there any good Concorde forums?

·
Registered
530 Posts
You should really chat here with our huge number of experienced members, even our own member who probably built your car at the plant!!! Oh and there are concorde owners here, 1st gen, who put Intrepid gauges in their car so your not alone. We have a good following of concorde and lhs members here so I hope you stay, you'll have more luck here than anywhere else I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
16,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome - I'll stick around and try it out.

BTW, 94IntrepidES - you mention 1st generation 'cordes. I take it that means pre-'98? If so, I guess mine's a 2nd generation ('99). The gages I installed are from a '99 LHS. :)

Also - the guy who builds our cars - would that be the famous otto? If so he also posts as ottowrkr (catchy name) on the Edmunds 300M forum. Hope I'm not exposing any secrets here. :eek:

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: peva ]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Glad to have ya PEVA!

Lots of good folks here. The youngsters have lots of good tips on sound systems and the old codgers like me learn something here everyday!

Plenty of LH info to go around...and yes you are a "second gen" guy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts