DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all i was thinking nitrous oxide with like a 50 shot but if a custom ecu is feasible id like to do that to get more gauges.

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a company in Virginia that does performance computer reprograms but, ...... I don't think they do Chrysler. I've heard that Chrysler doesn't release computer code information.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
^ if they do program it, Nobody has ever spoke up about it. In the terms of "cheap" any real performance mods may be a k&n and an intake spacer. Nothing really boosting lies around anymore

·
Registered
695 Posts
Its possible to do a little tuning with a wideband O2 sensor and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Quick Tech: EFI Tuning without Microchips
the fuel regulator has no part# and does seam to be replaceable. but the pcm still controls the injection and even with 52lb/hr injectors (stock is 27 i believe) the pcm corrects injection. i literally put in injectors from a ford GT40 and a viper, but get better results with those from a nitro R/T (4.0)

·
Registered
695 Posts
What's your top speed with all your mods?
10.3 1/8
13.05 1/4
300m special pcm lets me do 129 on the gauge. with different tires (racing slicks) my gps clocked me at 131.

You do realize that almost all of the ECM/PCMs used in these vehicles regulate the top speed? I think there may have been one that wasn't.

i bought a pcm from an intrepid interceptor and the speed limit was put back on. its at 105 mph.
my friends that work for the dealer say they cant flash the "federal tune" (i.e. police car tune) back onto my pcm

im going to work with these guys on removing speed limit.
Chrysler Tuning | BG Chrysler

im shooting for the Bonneville 130mph club in 2020.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,525 Posts
I believe the 2000 R/T was the only unlimited PCM. I just happen to have one that I can be convinced to sell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts