DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey im looking for 2 headrest lcd screens for my 00 intrepid anyone know where i can find some for a real real real good deal ?
oh and im looking for 2 2 channel 800 watts kenwood amps any deals there?
oh nvm about the amps i got the kenwoods i needed

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i have a set of 2 used ones, the screens r exactly like mine i have now.(see pic)
they r 6" w/swivel very clear picture. they r pyle screens, i believe a few member have the same ones like these. lemme know if ur interested

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have an 800 watt 2 channel kenwood amp if you can't find any others. Lemme kno if ur interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You're looking for the amps or the monitors?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh, sorry, cant be any help to ya. Good luck in your search. Always check Ebay, I do at least.

·
Registered
157 Posts
has anyone put LCD screens in a first gen. intrep with leather seats? i just bought a sony playstation 2 for the car and want to put 2 monitors in the head rests. what models would be good to look at?

·
Registered
157 Posts
common someone please help :( i wanna start this install tomorow. im going to the local car audio shop tomorow to look at stuff. would a regular LCD tv work too? or would i be better off going for the one specifically for the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I decided to go against the LCD TV's and mounted laptops to the front seats. They're all good if you just wanna watch movies...but I've never tried hooking them to a PS2 although I know you can. I'll post pics later tonight if I get the chance. And nowadays a good LCD TV cost about the same as a dcent laptop that plays DVD's.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i just got a planet audio P7M and im picking up the P7IR when they get it in. to view them go to http://www.planetaudiousa.com/videomonitors.html . i got the sony all set up with the one. how does the set up sound? ok monitors or no? and my other question is is it hard to mount the monitors in? i have them all set up but not mounted in. should i get it professionaly done or can i do it myself ?

·
Registered
711 Posts
They have LCD screens that 'screw' into the 2 bars that hold ur headrest up, it looks a little better and you don't have to cut your seats. Some come with 'custom screws' so it's harder for theifs to take it out w/o breaking it, but the headrest LCD's come out so easy
*note: I don't know from personal expierience, a friend told me >_<

·
Registered
157 Posts
but i already have these LCD screens and they were 400 and piece. so i dont wanna go and get new ones.

·
Registered
157 Posts
ok so i got them all in the headrests and working :) BUT now i need to give it the overall professional look . what did u guys do when u put them in to hide the wiring? did u run it down right through the seat? Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
if u look in my photo gallery u can see a pic of the monitor. anyone got ideas?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts