DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

im a german member of the 300m enthusiast club.

i have a european 300m with a dark slate grey interior. here in germany you cant order your 300m with a light taupe interior. only dark slate and tan.

thats why im looking for the light taupe seats, dash etc. i fell in love since ive seen the light taupe interior for the first time :wow: . so please please help me if someone could.

i know that it is hard to find but no one here in germany have such a interior in his 300m.

thanks
mathias

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Welcome to the boards Mathias. A word of warning, what you're looking to buy could get really expensive, due to both the shipping cost and the general cost of the parts you're looking for. Good luck in your hunt though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Try Bairds Auto Parts in Louisville KY as they had a 02 300m earlier this year with the light taupe interior (car was totalled on test drive). Their ph# is 1-800-828-1075.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks michael, but it is a little difficult for me to speak with these persons because of my english and the daytime.

i hope that someone knows a place where i find those parts. maybe a car wreck from where i could get the interior. it dont have to be new. im also interested in used interior but in mind conditions.i also tried car-part.com and i found something. but how to contact them so that they make a good price? if they hear germany i think they would say "no, thanks".

mathias

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi michaeld,

i said i send bairds an email and asked for the seats but i get no reply, could send them an email and ask them?

thanks
mathias

1 - 10 of 10 Posts