DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my 96 Intrepid ES was totaled in the school parking lot. So while I wait for a check from State Farm, I was looking at vehilcles and came across this TSI. I loved my ES and this has the same luxury features like Infinity Speakers. The same 3.5L V6 24v as the ES (???)

http://www.carsoup.com/used/detail.asp?usedVehicleID=1429692&minYear=1985&maxYear=2004&searchID=1&CDSID=&vehicleTypeID=1&dealerID=

Heres the LH body car I am looking at and I hope it is half as good as my Intrepid was if not better! :mad:

·
9,861 Posts
The TSi is roughly the equivlent of an ES. ESi is the base model.

The 96-97 TSis were similar to intrepid sports. I think all of them had autostick.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think you will find the Vision TSI is what IMHO is the best all around 1g LH. It had every bell and whistle Chrysler had in its day and is the sportiest of the three. It is the predecessor to the 300M.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think you will find the Vision TSI is what IMHO is the best all around 1g LH. It had every bell and whistle Chrysler had in its day and is the sportiest of the three. It is the predecessor to the 300M.
I second this thinking. I'm on my second Vision (first was an Esi, second is a Tsi) after my first was totaled. I even flew out 800 miles to get the thing off Ebay. And yes, the 3.5 engine is the same one in the Intrepid and Concord.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts