DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tampa was great! I am heading back to chicago in a few hours.
(20 hour trip)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I am assuming you drove? I don't think I could take driving anywhere to vacation, too much of a hassle for something you should just relax. Just my opinion. Drive safe because I remember the Florida drivers when I was down in Miami... not good.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am assuming you drove? I don't think I could take driving anywhere to vacation, too much of a hassle for something you should just relax. Just my opinion. Drive safe because I remember the Florida drivers when I was down in Miami... not good.
Yes I drove my girlfriends parents car down here. I am actually at a Panera in Georgia taking a break.

Thank you. I will drive safe. It's very peaceful driving through the heart of America.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just down there too... A find choice of Floridian cities.
It is by far the best imo. I plan on moving down here in a few years. I am transfering to UCF or the University of Tampa withing the next year or so.

Tampa Bay/Clearwater/and Tarpon Springs are the best cities to visit.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At a starbucks in Norther Kentucky!!! Traffic was great today! I think I may be back to Chicago around 10pm.

LOL at Martin. The last thing I need is a bunch of old people chasing me in their hoverounds. LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts