DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple people that may have left some things when they were here for the meet. Send me a PM if you think you may be one of these people. Josh, you are one, I found your screw gun.
GIve me a call. I will get this stuff packed up but you guys will have to pay the shipping...sorry.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen anything like that yet, these are a little higher dollar items I found. Can't believe someone hasn't called me about the one item?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
im missin the folding LED light...but you already knew that lol

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only seen the small shop, I'll keep looking for that big one

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Are they yellow?
nah...more of a ugly orangish color...lmao heck they could of faded to yellow...dunno......if there it....tell troy he better get some dam good use out of them and keep them with his tools..... maybe he can used them to fix my car on the next meet....lol

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
nah...more of a ugly orangish color...lmao heck they could of faded to yellow...dunno......if there it....tell troy he better get some dam good use out of them and keep them with his tools..... maybe he can used them to fix my car on the next meet....lol
He found a pair of vise grips in Kyle's trunk. He said they were yellow. I didn't see them.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
lol...tell him.....those are his now.....i've got about 9 or 10 pairs anyway.....
He just ran out to the quarter car wash. He's meeting his GF there... I guess that what kids do these days, or at least that's the excuse they give their mother's! I'll tell him, thanks, that's really cool of you! Be on the look out in the mail for a package to arrive, ooops, I probably need to get on that!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't believe no one is posting that they lost a CAMERA!!!! Owner will have identify to claim. It has pictures on it as well.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Maybe those are the lost pictures from the meet?? I wonder if it is Sean's girl friend Heather... she posted her pics though...

If you find any sanity, I'll pay shipping even if it wasn't mine.

I think I got all my stuff - the only thing MIGHT be a Craftsman battery charger for the current line of larger rechargable batteries - but I don't think I left it there. I haven't taken inventory of those things.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Now that I think about it. Did this camera come in a white plastic small bag?
I think it's a Kodak camera. Either that or Cannon. Not sure borrowed it from my Auntie.
Look on it, on the battery cover, it shouldn't close all the way good. Or maybe some tape over it to hold it down.
Look at the pics. I think they should be pics of me in Hawaii.
Or atleast I will go home tonight to see IF I can find said camera. I know I haven't seen it, nor have I looked since I left the meet.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She lost that long before she got here!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts