DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so after looking around the forums for a while i decided to register and post up pictures of my car and tell you a little bout it i guess.

1996 dodge intrepid it has the 3.3l motor in it

i got the car with 51,000 miles in november of 2006 heres a short list of all the things that have been replaced, luckily i bought thru a dealership and had an extended warranty because all this stuff would have been expensive as hell, anyway here goes.

currently car has 78k miles

2 new catalytic converters
crank sensor
cam sensor
intake manifold
evaporator and a/c lines
upper and lower radiator hose
water pump
radiator
inner tie rods
new started
whole front end suspension

and thats about it as far as work goes, now it runs like a champ no engine light on or anything took a lot to get to that tho, the car is quite reliable i might add and its really grown on me id say since i bought it.

Visual/other add-ons

20" rims and falken tires
8000k HID conversion
New headlight housings
20% window tint all around
Full sound system, sundown 100.4 and sundown saz1500d
2 12" kicker L7's in 4.0^3ft tuned to 32Hz
130amp alt
optima yellow top.
alarm

now onto the pictures

(freshly waxed btw)

Future mods

clear corner lights
i need to paint the pillars on all sides of the car
black out rear tails i have the paint just been lazy
trying to figure out what to do with the exhaust
and prob gonna get another hid kit for my fogs

doing a mod to make my fogs turn on without the reg headlights on if anyone knows how to do that that would be appreciated.

RAIN GUARDS!

and welp thats about it, i would appreciate comments and such, let me know how you like it and thanks for checking out my car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i could be wrong but to me the rims kinda look photoshop, other than that it's relly nice
no photoshop sir, you can see the shadow of them on the other side, i wish i coulda just photoshoped them instead of dropping $1500 on the rims/tires lol

Theres no way they are photoshopped, Look at the 5th pic, The HID's are reflecting perfectly on the rims.

I give you credit, That one nice looking 1st gen.

thank you man

·
Dain bramaged
7,191 Posts
who build your alternator?

the 1500d is the amp I want, thou my choice of sub will be different. I assume you have at least the big3 upgrade done to your cars wiring system?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who build your alternator?

the 1500d is the amp I want, thou my choice of sub will be different. I assume you have at least the big3 upgrade done to your cars wiring system?
yeah big 3 is done, its a denso i bought it used for $150 shipped, i wasnt about to have a 300amp one built for me for $400 lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
was it rewound or something? alts that fit our cars don't come anywhere near that big.
they do you just have to know where to look ;-) excessive amperage quoted me on one i think they are rewound idk the one i have isnt all that much bigger its only 130amps

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am curious about the HOD conversion, would Love to see detailed pictures on it as I have never seen one and I would like to know how it is installed.

Also, post some pictures of that 3.3!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I like the color! same color as my baby! I was also thinking of putting black rims on me trep, but now that I see it I think im gonna go with my initial idea of charger rims. Your trep looks great!

·
Banned
1,225 Posts
looks good man. the color looks familiar....lol. you got me beat on a couple of mods i want done. take a look at mine and give yourself some ideas

1 - 20 of 33 Posts